I thought I would lay down the ground rules of the
I ♥ Fall KAL
so that we ALL start and finish on the same page.
1. Knit something fall themed. Your pattern OR your yarn has to indicate something fallish.
are just suggestions.
Any fall themed pattern or yarn (not just socks) are eligible.
BUT ... if you complete Nutkin, Cascading Leaves or Little Pumpkins Socks you get 2 entries for the prize
that I am giving away.
2. Make a blog post showing your cast on. Tell me what you are knitting and why it relates to fall.There is a page dedicated to this KAL where I will showcase a link to your blog so that we can all follow along on your progress and get inspired. The page link is in the right sidebar just under my profile.
3. When you have completed your project, make another blog posting telling us you have finished and showing your completed project. If you have made socks, BOTH socks must be in the photo. Each finished item gets 1 point towards the prize. If you have done Nutkin, Cascading Leaves or Little Pumpkins Socks, you get 2 entries.
4. Cast on date is September 1 at midnight. You must be finished and have your items shown on your blog no later than midnight on November 22.
5. There is a list of participants in the right sidebar. If you are participating, but you don't see your blog name there, please let me know and I will get you added right away.
6. The prize:
A skein of Kraemer Sterling Silk N Silver Sock Yarn in the colorway: Masters Green
A made-by-me Christmas Tree stitch marker
A Disney notions bag filled with a bit of tea
and maybe a little sweetie or two.
7. On Thanksgiving morning I will tally up the finishes and Random Number generator will pick a winner from all entries. I will notify the winner by email AND by blog posting on my blog on the afternoon of American Thanksgiving (November 23, 2017). Please make sure I have your email address AND that you are willing to give me your home address for mailing.
The rules are simple.
The prize is fun.
So .......on Friday let's welcome Fall with the clicking of needles
and the knitting of something autumnal.