Let's jump right in, shall we?
1. Would you knit and wear this skirt?
I'm not sure that pattern would be flattering to anyone,
least of all me.
2. Have you knitted or crocheted with beads?
That is a technique I have not tried yet,
but I have been tempted.
I'm guessing it WILL happen some day.
3. Do you wear eye shadow?
Not anymore. I rarely wear anything other than lip gloss.
I used to love eye makeup, but either it changed or I did.
It really bothers my eyes now.
I'd love to put on a little mascara now and then,
but it makes my eyes tear up and burn.
Not worth it.
The money saved on not wearing makeup goes to additional yarn stash.
4. Do you like when men grow their hair long?
If it is kept neatly.
I am fascinated by dreadlocks.
Steve always told me that when he retired he was going to grow a ponytail.
So far, that has NOT happened.
5. Where do you get most of your knit inspiration from?
I get most of my inspiration either from podcasts or knitting magazines.
6. What color are your toenails painted now?
They are hangin' around nekkid!
No polish on the ol' toes right now.
I did just purchase a new bottle of clear gloss and my fingernails are wearing a fresh coat.
I haven't done my toes yet.
7. How do you store your knitted gifts until you give them to the recipient?
I rarely knit for others and if I do I usually do not wait for an occasion to give them.
I am a spontaneous gifter.
8. What is the name of the last river or lake you visited or saw?
I see the St. Johns River every day.
This photo is a few miles east of where we live,
but our apartment is right beside the river and I can see it from our bedroom windows
or really well from our balcony.
It is the main reason we chose this apartment complex
and while I won't miss living IN an apartment when we finally buy a house,
I will miss living along the river.
9. Elephant ears, lemon whip or shaved ice at the fair?
I'm not sure what lemon whip is.
Shaved ice is really just flavored water and by the time you get half way through the flavor is usually gone.
ELEPHANT EARS --- crispy, crunchy, sugar topped.
What's not to love about THAT!
10. The last adult drink you had was ....
...a frozen mango-rita at Lola's.
It was about 3 hours ago.
But, don't worry.
I'm not inebriated.
Friends don't let friends blog drunk.