Tuesday, July 4, 2017

What's On My Needles - Project 1

Get yourself a nice beverage.

Haul out your knitting.

Pull up a chair.

There's a lot to get through in the next few days.
There has been a rampant case of start-itis in these parts.

I'll start with project #1.

The yarn is:  The Fiber Seed Sprout in the colorway:  Stars and Stripes.

Pretty appropriate for the day, don't you think?


The pattern is Pin Striped Socks.
It's one of my "go to" patterns
and it's FREE!

There's a lot to love about FREE!

9 comments:

  1. I love your choice of yarn and of pattern OF COURSE. THe knit up of the colors is great with that pattern. Nap or knit first? hmmmm still contemplating

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the yarn! Have a wonderful day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, I love the yarn colors and the pattern. Very pretty. Happy 4th of July!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great yarn! You always have the coolest yarn with the best names. My shawl is blocking!!! I've had a nap and a shower and I have cast on and started the first square for my coziest blanket!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Even your needles are colorful today. I like how the yarn is striping.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Totally patriotic. Perfect for the 4th!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pinstripe is perfect for so many yarns!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a feel-good yarn and pattern! Happy knitting!

    ReplyDelete