Monday, July 31, 2017

Monday Q & A

Last Q & A of the month!
Let's GO!

1.  Best news of the weekend is . . . 

Danielle and I managed to find our way through flooded streets in a neighborhood neither of us really know to get together for lunch. 

Blogger meet ups are just the best!

2.  Do you remember Mexican jumping beans?

Absolutely! I remember being TOTALLY disgusted when I found out it was a little worm (bug?) in there making it jump. Ewwwwwwwwwwwwww!

3.  Does knitting a shawl sometimes feel like knitting a blanket?

I've had blankets that took less time. 

4.  Have you ever gone under a tipped canoe and had a chat?

Thankfully, I have never TIPPED my canoe. Had I tipped my canoe, me and God would have been having a VERY serious chat about getting me out of the snake and alligator infested river . . . NOW!

5.  Did you know horses like to eat peppermints?

I know a few horses that could seriously USE some.

6.  The last thing I was tempted to purchase, but didn't?

Oh .............I did NOT purchase the pecan butter cookie at the coffee shop today. Boy, am I missing that cookie right about now.

7.  Are the new school supplies out in the stores near you? How do you feel about that?

I haven't been IN a store (other than the pet store) in awhile, but I assume the school supplies ARE out because school starts the second week of August in our county. Don't really care either way. I don't have a child in school and pretty much don't think about it other than being mindful of school busses on the road and figuring that I can probably finally hit the zoo the first few weeks of school and it should be fairly uncrowded. They never have school field trips the first couple of weeks of school, right?

8.  Give me a detail ... a tiny detail about summer.

No-see-ums ---- TINY little bugs, nasty little bugs, bitey little bugs -----they thrive in summer.

9.  You are getting a box of yarn in the mail . . . 2 skeins . . . what color are they?

Purple . . . or some variant of purple.

10.  Have you gone so far as to unhook your seatbelt and search for a lost hook or needle during a car ride ---- YOU are the passenger.

Not that I remember ...........but I'm sure I have. Not wise, I know. But, honesty counts, right?

What were you thinking, young lady!
 You'd best be turning around in your seat
 and putting that seat belt right back ON!

9 comments:

  1. How great that you had a lovely blogger meet up! Glad that you navigated the difficulties alright.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, it is great you met a blogger for lunch. The no-see-ums sound awful. I am surprised the Christmas stuff is not out in the stores now.
    Happy Monday, enjoy your new week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. GIroux is so right. Seatbelts need to stay on. I must become more gymnastic when I'm in my searches in the car and leave it on! GLad your blog meet up happened and was fun! A pecan cookie sounds diving right now

    ReplyDelete
  4. Uh oh, that look should put you in YOUR place!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Giroux will let you get away with NOTHING!!!

    Fun answers Dee.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those no-see-ums are a horror this year. I've been a prisoner all summer.. :(

    ReplyDelete
  7. No-see-ums are THE worst part of summer. Okay, maybe horseflies, deer flies, and mosquitoes are on that list, too!

    ReplyDelete